Sunday, January 31, 2010

Soap & Glory Products I have

I've already done a list of all the Lush products I have so I feel it's only fair to do the same with the Soap & Glory products. Some have been listed in the post 'My Other Obsession' but I will list them here anyway!

Going to divide the products into face, body, scent and other to make it easier for you guys to read it!




Face products:
Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser
Deep Pore Detox Mask
Catch A Wrinkle
Fab Pore
Fab Pore
Bright Here, Bright Now
Dr Spot


Body products:
Slimwear
Some like it hot
Endless Glove
Heel Genius
Glow Lotion
Clean on me 75ml
Hand Food 50ml
Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em
Righteous Butter 300ml
Flake Away 300ml


Scent:

Flirtigo 250ml
Girligo 100ml
Glam-A-Lot 100ml
Mist You Madly 100ml


Other:
Sexy Mother Pucker 3 pack

No comments:

Post a Comment