Sunday, January 31, 2010

Soap & Glory haul

I was in Boots yesterday only to discover that Soap & Glory products were 1/3 off! Happy days as it meant I could purchase some bits I had been eyeing up that I didn't necessarily need but wanted to try!

I actually went in because my Catch a Wrinkle moisturiser was running low so obviously I purchased one of those! I also stocked up on Fab Pore because I absolutely cannot live without it!! Sad but true!!

I also took the opportunity to purchase two new items:

No Clogs Allowed™ Deep Pore Detox Mask


The Fab Pore™ Hot Cloth Cleanser


Boots are great for having either 1/3 off the Soap & Glory products or having them on '3 for 2' offers which is one of the things I love about the brand. The four items I bought should have cost me almost €52 and instead cost just over €34 - a big difference!! I also have a Boots advantage card and get 4 points for every €1 I spend so can save those up for more goodies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment