Monday, January 18, 2010

Items I have that I haven't used

Now, before you think I am completely insane most of the following list is from recent Lush 'hauls' - as in from 2 trips to the store and one online order (www.lush.co.uk)in the last 3 weeks. One of those store trips was yesterday and I only got my online order yesterday too so that really boosted the list! Anything marked with * is from these recent hauls!


Soaps:
Porridge*
Ice Blue*
Sandstone*
Father Frost (Christmas)*
Angels delight (Christmas)*


Solid Fragrance:
Olive Branch*
Snow Fairy (Christmas)*


Temple Balms:
Dreamtime*


Sugar Scrubs:
Fairy Tail (Christmas)

As I only have one of these and they can no longer be purchased I am saving it for a special occasion!


Body Butters:
You Snap the Whip*
Snuggle (retro)

Snuggle is under the massage bar section on the site so technically I have used it - just not properly! It's shaped like a body butter and on the American site is in that section so I will be giving it another try!


Dusting Powders:
Vanilla puff Powder
Silky Underwear*
Candy Fluff*

I was wary of wasting and making a mess with the dusting powders as I am known for being a klutz... A powder puff was located and purchased in the last 3 weeks so I shall be using that and getting stuck into the dusting powders as soon as possible! Given that Candy Fluff has glitter in it though I shall be looking for a special occasion to wear that one!! :)


Massage Bars:
Business Time
Cosmic Dream catcher
Each Peach (and twos a pair)*
Ego (retro)
Bewitched (retro)
Sore Labours (retro)

I have no one to massage me! :(

Now that I have the dusting powder I might be more inclined to use these to moisturise however as the powder should reduce the oily film left on my skin.



Cleansers:
Fresh farmacy cleanser*

I'm probably going to hold off on using this for a while as I also purchased Angels on Bare Skin and am giving that a try first... Hoping to do a review on Angels before too long!


Shower stuff (random mix):
Happy Hippy Shower Gel*
Jungle conditioner (sample)*


Miscellaneous:
Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion*
Vanilla Fountain*
Vanillary fragrance*

No comments:

Post a Comment