Thursday, January 21, 2010

Review: S&G Fab Pore

One of the things I have always been a sucker for is facemasks. I love them and have scared many a housemate who has arrived home to find me looking like Princess Fiona (and no, they don't make me skinny so you know which version!) wandering around the place. I went through a phase of buying (and accumulating!) random facemasks from various sources but there are very few that I have bought again and again. One that I discovered in the Boots in Heathrow airport when going to Australia last April was The Fab Pore Intense Action Pore-Refining Facial Peel from the Soap & Glory range.



This is an amazing face mask. You have the option of leaving it on for just five minutes for a quick refresher or for 15 minutes for a deeper cleansing mask. I tend to opt for the longer time as I just love the effects! I think this is one of very few masks that people have commented on seeing a difference in my skin after. It has a lovely fresh feeling that makes you feel like your skin has really been renewed and revived. For me, it strikes the perfect balance of renewing my face without drying it out or leaving me bright red from scrubbing.

I suspect this is going to be a staple for me for a long time so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that they don't discontinue it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment