Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lush Stores

Okay... So one of the main signs that you are officially a Lush addict is when you get super excited about new products in the Lush Times, stalk the website until said products appear and then make numerous trips into town to try get your hands on said products!! This has been me since I saw the latest Lush Times... Nothing to do with the naked man on the front - I swear!!

The cause of this excitement was the new Turkish Delight shower smoothie (which has yet to hit the shops) and the Love soap from the Valentine's day range. The weird thing was that when I went into the store on Henry Street today there was no sign of the Love soap there, yet it was in stock in the Grafton Street store. This may be something to be aware of if you are looking for a particular item!! I'm sure the staff would have no problem placing a call to the other store if there is a chance it may be in stock the other side of the Liffey!


No comments:

Post a Comment