Sunday, February 7, 2010

Soap & Glory: A late Christmas present

One of my best friends visited me on Friday evening and as we hadn't seen each other since before Christmas we finally got around to exchanging gifts! I was completely overhwelmed by what she got me as it was a Soap & Glory Big Thrill hatbox!! So all my organisation has gone out the window as I now have all these amazing products to use, a hatbox that is just too amazing to get rid of and a fab drawstring bag to use too!! Isn't it pretty??

Soap & Glory's Big Thrill Giant Hatbox includes:
  • A limited edition Sexy Mother™ Pucker Lip Gloss 7ml
  • The Daily Smooth™ Body Butter 250ml
  • Clean On Me™ Body Wash 75ml
  • Flake Away™ Body Buff 50ml
  • Girligo™ Moisturising Mist 100ml
  • Hair Supply™ Hair Mask 50ml
  • Hand Food™ Hand Cream 50ml
  • The Greatest Scrub of All™ Facial Smoother 125ml
  • Clean Mary™ Facial Cleansing Milk 75ml
  • I-Foam™ Body Wash 200ml
  • Butter Up™ Body Butter 200ml
  • A super sized Sudsy Puff
  • A beautiful striped drawstring bag


Given that I got some (good!) news on Friday which means it looks likely I shall be moving shortly I may just leave the products as they are for the moment and deal with the storage down the line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment