Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mini Lush Haul & More Great Customer service 21/02/2010

Went to Lush today to collect my Butterball Shower Gel and a few other bits. Was very proud of myself as I made a list before I went and stuck to it!! Most unlike me!!

All I got was:
  • Butterball shower gel
  • Shampoo bar tin (Mum wants this to keep a sliver of her soap in for bringing to work)
  • Sympathy for the Skin fresh face mask
  • an emotibomb, and
  • a magic mushroom bubble bar

I had a 10% off voucher that I had received in a gift set so decided to use that too, having actually remembered to bring it with me for a change!

I had also considered getting some Honey I Washed the Kids soap as I am really liking the scent of the solid perfume but I just can't make up my mind on the scent when I am instore.

Got to the till and the girl who served me was lovely (as usual)! Mentioned to her about my HIWTK dilemma and she offered me a sample - quite a generous one at that! We also spoke about the Butterball shower gel. I mentioned that I had considered picking one up for a friend but was going to give her a sample of mine before doing so as the bottle was so big I'd never use it all if she didn't like it. The sales assistant immediately gave me a little container to put the sample in to make things easier which I thought was a lovely touch! And finally when I got out of the shop and checked my receipt I discovered that she had put the shampoo bar tin through as a free item - without even mentioning it to me!!

Overall it was a great experience even by my Lush standards and have to admit I left the shop with a big smile on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment