Sunday, May 9, 2010

Review: Volcano Foot Mask

Today I decided that this is a product I probably won't repurchase. It's not that it is a bad product as such, it's just one that I don't find practical and don't really get the hype about!

I have purchased two pots of this and finished neither of them. One I used about 1/2 of and today I threw out a pot that I can only recall using once! Volcano foot scrub has a shelf life of only 3 months and I just don't use it often enough to make it worth purchasing. The texture is almost putty-like in my opinion and the smell is unusual, although one I am getting used to as it is the same scent as H'Suan Wen Hua which is now a staple for me!

It requires you to cover your feet in the mask, wrap them in plastic (cling film or old plastic bags), sit for 10-15 minutes and then scrub it off. It drives me insane that I am so limited for those 10-15 minutes. Have you ever tried to walk with your feet covered in plastic?? As someone who is naturally clumsy it is virtually impossible for me!

Like I said, not a bad product; I've loved the results when I have taken the time to do it! Unfortunately it's just a product that isn't for me and two pots later I've decided to spend my money on better things! Does anyone else feel the same about this? Or indeed about other products?

No comments:

Post a Comment