Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lush; Solid perfumes Stash

When I went to the 'Spring Fling' in my local Lush on March 6th I managed to complete my collection of Lush Solid Perfumes...

I now own all of the regular line, the Christmas edition from this year, and one extra special one!!


The regular line of solid perfumes contains:
  • American Cream
  • Honey I Washed The Kids
  • Karma
  • Sakura
  • The Comforter
  • The Olive Branch, and
  • Vanillary

The Christmas/Holiday limited edition solid perfume for 2009 was Snow Fairy. It's not my favourite scent but I think I got three of these in grab bags at different stages so have at least two of them left.


And finally, when I was ordering from Lush.com.au I added a Potion Solid Perfume to my basket. This was ordered completely blind as the only Potion product available over here is the Potion lotion which is a retro item and only available online. I am loving this - and yes, being honest, part of it probably is that no one else will have it! I'm a big child that way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment